Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of my clenched fist or a Lemon!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea, I have a doctors appointment Monday and we'll find out!
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my normal clothes (praise the Lord). Lots of wiggle room to go.
Gender: Can't wait to find out! 6 more weeks!
Gender: Can't wait to find out! 6 more weeks!
Movement: I may have dreamt it, but I am certain I felt a flutter Monday night, it woke me up!
Sleep: 9pm Lights OUT! lol and I can always use a 2pm power nap!
What I miss: Red Wine :(
Cravings: Strawberries
Symptoms: I feel great, just a little wore out by the end of the day.
Dave and I are in San Antonio this week. Dave is on fall break and I am here for work so he tagged along like any good history teacher. He is checking out the Alamo, Mesner Hotel, and Riverwalk while I work. Dave and I also celebrated our birthdays this past weekend. Dave celebrated the big 30, and I welcomed the last year of my twenties, le sigh.
Have a blessed week and keep Dave's brother Michael in your prayers as he flies home Sunday from his 12 month deployment in Iraq, we are so excited to get him home. Also, keep Dave's baby cousin Owen in your prayers. He was born Sunday (Dave's birthday) with Congenital Heart Disease and a bowel obstruction. He is at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital with a long road ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment