Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Child Birth Class!



We passed Childbirth class!  Dave had a bit of a learning curve (see the picture), but he got the hang of diapering, swaddling, and the miracle of birth by the time we were done.  They answered lots of questions for me, and I know they helped Dave understand the WHOLE process better.  

I had a doctors visit last Thursday and everything was great! Weight went up 1lb, baby's heart beat was perfect, and all the measurements were spot on for 32 weeks.  I am feeling VERY pregnant these days, with 7 weeks to go, it is going to get interesting.  I did retire my knee high boots for slip on shoes this week, I just can't tuck my jeans into boots at this point.  Thank the Lord for sweat pants!!!!

We are heading to Albany, KY this weekend for our first baby shower Sunday at Dave's church.  I am looking forward to visiting family and friends. Look for LOTS of pictures next week


.

No comments:

Post a Comment