Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 22 and Thanksgiving Wrap up!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a spaghetti Squash and weighs 1lb!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 9.5lbs total (I blame all the Thanksgiving Pie!)
Maternity Clothes: Livin' in my maternity pants these days, still sporting my tops.
Gender: ITS A GIRL
Movement: She is a black belt in Karate!
Sleep: not getting solid rest these days, I have been on the road and out of my bed far to0 long.
What I miss: WINE!
Cravings: Peanut Butter Sandwiches, and Milk (I just drank a quart)
Symptoms: Tiredness, and a numb bum all the time.
Best Moment this week: Getting to see all our families for Thanksgiving, and baby D getting so much belly love!


I am writing to you from SNOWY, COLD, Utah this week.  I am here for the next few weeks doing another upgrade.  Just one more to go in SUNNY, WARM Florida mid-January and then I should be off the road until baby D gets here.

Dave and I had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving break with each other, and our families. We still haven't decided on a name, but I feel like we are on the verge of a breakthrough!   Please take a look at our Family Album titled Thanksgiving 2010 for some great Holiday shots, and a 22 week belly shot.

Dave is headed to his very first Comic Con in Atlanta this weekend, and I am going to tackle decorating our Christmas Trees (yep 2) wish me luck!!!

Wishing you all a blessed week.









No comments:

Post a Comment