Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a large banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 8lbs total
Maternity Clothes: Livin' in my maternity pants these days
Gender: ITS A GIRL
Movement: she is a woman on the move! I feel her ALL the time now.
Sleep: I am not sleeping so great these days. I am blaming my tiny bladder
What I miss: SUSHI
Cravings: anything with Strawberries
Symptoms: I had a brief dizzy spell at church Sunday, but after laying down and having a few crackers I felt much better. I think I get this from my mama. She had similar pregnancy symptoms.
Best Moment this week: Playing the name game with Dave.
We haven't officially decided upon a name, but we did, and do have a few contenders. Who knew naming a baby could be so hard? I am hoping over Thanksgiving we can give his baby girl a name besides the "nicknames" Dave has been calling her. He gets his sense of humor from his late Grandfather Teddy. So if you hear him refer to the baby as "Lulabelle" "bossy" "Michelin baby" or any other variation please know those are NOT baby name contenders.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and are able to celebrate with family and friends. Dave and I have so much to be Thankful for this year, we have been truly blessed
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a large banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 8lbs total
Maternity Clothes: Livin' in my maternity pants these days
Gender: ITS A GIRL
Movement: she is a woman on the move! I feel her ALL the time now.
Sleep: I am not sleeping so great these days. I am blaming my tiny bladder
What I miss: SUSHI
Cravings: anything with Strawberries
Symptoms: I had a brief dizzy spell at church Sunday, but after laying down and having a few crackers I felt much better. I think I get this from my mama. She had similar pregnancy symptoms.
Best Moment this week: Playing the name game with Dave.
We haven't officially decided upon a name, but we did, and do have a few contenders. Who knew naming a baby could be so hard? I am hoping over Thanksgiving we can give his baby girl a name besides the "nicknames" Dave has been calling her. He gets his sense of humor from his late Grandfather Teddy. So if you hear him refer to the baby as "Lulabelle" "bossy" "Michelin baby" or any other variation please know those are NOT baby name contenders.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and are able to celebrate with family and friends. Dave and I have so much to be Thankful for this year, we have been truly blessed
No comments:
Post a Comment