Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last week of Trimester #1!!!



This is it the last week of our "worry" Trimester, and hopefully the end of tiredness for a while. If that is my only gripe I think I am in pretty good shape comparared to other pregnant women I know.

How is the "nugget" this week? Well, he or she now has fingerprints on their tiny fingertips, his/her veins and organs are clearly visible through the still-thin skin, and baby's body is starting to catch up with his/her head — which makes up just a third of babys body size. Baby is almost 3 inches long and about the size of a peach, and weighs nearly an ounce.

I am still feeling great, sadly I am back to traveling for the next few weeks, but I am taking it VERY easy.  I promise :)  

Dave and I made a trip to NYC this past weekend for Dave to become a godfather, and to celebrate our 1st year of marital bliss. Check out the photos under Photo Albums, you will also see my first "bump" picture.  I have friends that  have been waiting for that picture for YEARS, so there you go!

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment