Tuesday, May 17, 2011

25 Week update, and a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!



It's a new week and Baby DeForest is one step closer to making her grand entrance.  This week she weighs in at 1.5lbs and is over a foot long.  Good thing, because I have had a growth spurt of my own!  I look like I have swallowed a soccer ball!  She is VERY active, an d likes to play late at night, UGH OH! 

I wish I could announce a baby name, but the truth is we are not any closer this week to having a name, than we were last week.  I am starting to think we may have to wait until she arrives with a head full of red hair in order to get the proper name Laughing!

As I mentioned last week, I am beginning a LOOOONG vacation until the new year and couldn't be more exited.  Dave finished his last day of school yesterday and I am done after today. HORRAY for the Holidays.

After the Holidays our life will change quite dramatically.  The Army has decided to call Dave back to active duty on January 18th, until August 10th.   He will be on post in Ft. Knox Kentucky as an instructor.  The good news is, he will only be 2.5 hours away from me and the baby when she gets here. The bad news is, he will be 2.5 hours away from us!  In the grand scheme of things I know what a blessing this activation is, when he could have been sent MUCH further away.  We are strong and will make the best of this situation.  To that I am now taking volunteers to come and live with me starting in April, LOL!!! 

Dave and I wish you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas, and pray that the Lord blesses you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment