Tuesday, May 17, 2011

9 weeks and counting!

 

I can't breathe, where did my lungs go?  I find it humorous that my lungs are being smashed as hers fully develop.  The price we mommies pay right?    Loralei is well over 3lbs and approaching the length she'll be at birth (Think 4 Large Naval Oranges). Will she be like me 7lbs & 20" or Dad at 10lbs & 23", lets go with MOM!!!!

I am most happy to report that I am wrapping up my FINAL work trip for this pregnancy.  This week’s plane ride proved to me that I am past my traveling window.  Airline seats were not made for pregnant women!

My profile picture this week comes from Greenbrier High School, where my cousin Cassie was a Homecoming Attendant for the Junior Class.  Cassie and I are two peas in a pod; she is a lot like me, a bit of a dork, animated, only she skipped the awkward phase of her adolescence. LOL   It has always been great blessing to have Courtney and Cassie in my life.  They are more like little sisters than cousins, and now that I look back it has been great training on how to raise a daughter!  They were always my steady babysitting guinea pigs



No comments:

Post a Comment