Date: 03/22/2011 11:03:08 AM
How slow can the next 15 days go by? I am guessing a snails pace would be about right. I went to the doctor yesterday and was happy to learn I am dilated to 1 and thinning out. The doctor seemed very pleased my body had already started this process at 38 weeks, that way if we indeed have a BIG baby on our hands, it will be easier to jump start labor when my body has already taken the first steps.
She decided not to do another ultrasound, since my weight and uterus growth have seemed to plateau. This is good, maybe Loralei will be a good healthy 8lb baby and NOT 10lbs like her daddy! I am feeling pretty good, just tired, and starting to have a bit of swelling in my hands and feet (it was bound to happen).
We had a wonderful visit from Dave's parents and sister this weekend, they came in to celebrate Joan's birthday and secretly hope the "super moon" would have a big change on me. Oh, well. We still had a great time.
Baby watch is in full effect! We are trading out sleepovers, at my house with Courtney, and my parents house until sweet Loralei arrives! I am just sitting back trying to enjoy these last few 'quite' days before my life changes forever, and that is a good thing
No comments:
Post a Comment