Tuesday, October 25, 2011

snooze fest!

It was a real snooze fest around here last week.  We even had dinner AT home 3 times last week, that hasn't happened since the baby was born!  The highlight of the week was Loralei's new "big girl" car seat arrived.  They jury is still out, but so far she seems to like it.  We shall she how she likes the one for daddy's car next week.  

Loralei had a great time at school she got to meet Firemen (planned visit, no fires), and play with Miles and Anna Kate her best buds.  She is really starting to take in the world around her, it is amazing to see the world though her little eyes.  We were remarking this week that Christmas is going to be a real experience for her!  I can't wait!  Next week she will be 7 MONTHS old, where does it go?  I cherish every time she falls asleep on my chest, and throws her arms up for me to hold her, because I know there will come a day when she will want me to drop her off around the corner so her friends don't see :)    Let's not think about that, let just take in some cuteness!


someone turn on the heat!

I'm ready for my close up!


someone hit the pause button! Why can't she stay this little!

New car seat, she is THRILLED! LOL

1 comment: