We had a great week, Loralei was healthy and back to her old self! She had a big week at school and played so hard at Farm Days that she passed out playing when she got home. We ended our week with a visit to the pumpkin patch Walden Farms. The very talented
Marissa French took her sweet 6 month pictures in her Halloween costume, and a fun festive outfit we pulled together at the last minute, with the help of Aunt Mandi! She looked so sweet, I can't wait to post the pictures when we get them back.
Daddy is on fall break this week, so we are headed to Kentucky to visit Nanna, and Pop D at the end of the week
 |
| Puff Teeth |
 |
| What you lookin at? |
.
 |
| This is what WORE out looks like |
 |
| I'm ready for my close up! Check out my Witch Hat! |
 |
| Look at the baby Cow! |
 |
| I LOVE YOU GRAHAM! |
No comments:
Post a Comment