This girl oh I how I love this big girl. She has the biggest heart out of anyone I
know, but she is easily hurt because of her big heart. Some may call her “whiney” but she is just a sensitive
soul. She loves all things girly, shopping, frilly, and PINK! She also loves Star Wars, and super heroes J. She is a girls girl, thinks she is 14, and a
heck of a dancer. She will probably
never leave home because she is attached to her mommy like peanut butter to
jelly. She gives the best hugs, and
loves to be snuggled up even if she is almost 4 ft. tall! LOL She can be silly, but she’d rather be creative
and imaginative. This girl, she is my mini me, and I “get her.” J
 |
| doing a little pink painting in her tree house |
 |
| "Mom, take my picture on this tree like a fairy" |
 |
| "Mom, LOOK Cora let me hold her" "I love you sissy" (this is rare) |
 |
| Dressed up as "Rae" from Star Wars |
 |
| blue "tinger nails" |
 |
| sitting with the "big girls" |
 |
| My big hearted girl! |
No comments:
Post a Comment