Life moves fast. Real fast. Some days I wake up and think “WOAH
I have a 5 year old, when did she become 5?!?!”
That keeps becoming more “real.” This past week I had to
register this “baby” for Kindergarten. It also happen to fall on the 10 year anniversary of my MTSU college graduation. When the reality of this hit, I was moved to an ugly cry. The good kind.
If you had told the 24
year old me where I would be today, that I would have two beautiful daughters,
a wonderful supportive husband, and a house in the suburbs of Nashville I would
have told you “you’re nuts.” As I am
sure most of my childhood friends, and family could tell you. I was not on a trajectory for any of those
things. I was so “sure” I was going to be in a big city, living in a 700 sqft
flat with a view of a concrete jungle.
My God has a plan and a sense of humor.
So never, say never, and keep in mind life comes at you fast. Keep up! J
![]() |
| my college Graduation 5/6/2006 |
![]() |
| Registering my "baby" for Kindergarten 5/6/2016 |
![]() |
| My sweet Cassie Graduating APSU 5/6/2016 |



No comments:
Post a Comment