Lastly, I'm late to the toddler party on a few things. I'm still dragging around GIANT diaper bag, WHY? So we graduated to a back pack. I snagged LL a pottery barn kids mini back pack on clearance. She loves it and modeled it for me when it came in. She asked for it first thing Thursday morning, and it was a bit of a fight to get it off of her to get in her in the car. LOL
![]() |
| Enjoying a little spring weather in January. |
![]() |
| In our safe place during the storms :( |
![]() |
| MOM, I don't wanna go back to bed. LET'S PARTY!!! |
![]() |
| 21st Century kids. |
![]() |
| HI EVERYONE!!! I am 8 months old TODAY! |
![]() |
| Modeling her new backpack. WITH her name on it. She loved that part. LOL |






No comments:
Post a Comment