Monday, February 25, 2013

1 month count down!

In just one short month Loralei will be turning 2, can you believe it? I sure can't. It blows my mind to even think about.  I find myself holding her extra tight, breathing in her sweet smell, and trying to hold on to the last of my "baby" She amazes me every day and I am lucky that she is ours. Single Tear :(   Too that we have started to plan the big '2' party and I can't wait to share it with you.  Mark your calendars for April 6th at 3pm!!!

It has been a while since I posted any cuteness to get you through your day/week, but here ya go.

Annie Oakley ladies and Gentlemen!


CHEESE!


In case you've ever wondered what a crisis truly looks like?


Riding with Ry-Ry!


a little park fun


Ice Cream YUMMM


Uncle Lee came to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment