The answer is why, YES, yes you can. The past three weeks have been NUTS (that might be an understatement). My little family has been spread across 3 states more than I like. Dave has been in Georgia for the past two weeks "pushing troops" and doing his Army thing, I have been to PA for a wedding, and Texas for work in just two weeks. Whew, makes me tired just writing it. We are finally back home under the same roof for now. Here's to some laid back weeks ahead.
WARNING!!! There are many pictures of cuteness ahead. :)
 |
| What the heck dad's out of town, lick the bowl |
 |
| Aloha |
 |
| We had a little dinner with Rylan |
 |
Your boyfriend came over for a visit
|
Catching the latest Yo Gabba Gabba with Graham |
|
 |
| Who loves ya baby |
 |
| Daddy will never know. |
 |
| Mom made me a child slave worker. |
 |
| We miss daddy |
 |
| finally, a girl can relax. |
 |
| Peanut Butter Jelly time! |
 |
| Ice Cream with mom |
 |
| Rylan came over for a visit |
 |
| I love holding my baby cousin |
Cuteness overload!! I love it!
ReplyDelete