Monday, June 4, 2012

You can call me Auntie Amber

for the longest I have called myself "Aunt Amber" to most of my friends kids, but on May 31st, I became a real, certified, spoil machine. I am an Auntie to the cutest little boy, who is melting all our hearts.  Rylan Kent Hoolihan was born on May 31st at 3:44pm weighing 7lbs and 2oz.  His mom was a rock star, and had a pretty smooth labor.  So far he has Blondie hair and blue eyes, we were all shocked he was a Blondie! :)

Now, onto the photo show....prepare yourself for extreme cuteness.

I know 1st hand how powerful this moment is. True Love

Proud Daddy

Hello World!


she was NOT so sure what all the fuss was about

Bebe's new little man

I was telling him that I was going to spoil him to pieces

3 generations of Hoolihan Men

handsome little thing

No comments:

Post a Comment