Thursday, January 19, 2012

Moving right along...

Things have been business as usual around here since the holiday's quieted down.  Now we have all this downtime and no idea what to do with it.  I found a way to organize all or LL's toys utilizing a preexisting piece of furniture I had NO idea what to do with. That has made the post-Christmas toy-BOOM  less clutter free.  LL wanted to investigate my new "system" immediately to make sure no toys were left behind (see picture below).

Loralei is still standing and pulling up on everything, I don't think were close to walking though. She is still not so sure about her own two feet, that gives me a little solace that we have more "baby" time ahead of us.  I am not ready for a toddler just yet. We are starting the planning phase of the big first birthday, look out for more details to follow, but for now mark your calendars for March 31st :)  

On a funnier, spooky, creepy note.  Loralei's got a talking dog for Christmas.  From all appearances this dog looks like any other toy. NOT, this thing is possessed, I am pretty sure there is something evil with that dog.  When it is turned OFF, it still claps, talks, and it does it at the most random times when it is the MOST creepy.  Dave has threatened its life more than once. I think we're going to see how it does in the attic. LOL

Here is our picture round up for this week.


What a difference 9 months makes!  White T is the one the hospital gave her :(

playing with my friend Addison

Dad, did you see that play?

The possessed dog!

moms mad organizing skills
Mom, you forgot one of my puzzles! I'll get it!

2 comments: