Loralei is 3 months old. It has been the 3 most amazing weeks of my life. Other mom's tell you how a baby will change your life, they tell you to rest up, stock your pantry, and to invest in pampers stock. What they don't tell you is how you will fall so completely in love with this tiny human, and that your life will never be the same. I can't even put into words my love for my daughter, I am so blessed to have her, and can't imagine what life was life before her.
So what is she doing at 3 months?
- Talking all the time (well babbling)
- Sucking her fingers and THUMB!
- smiling at new faces and the same old faces
- holding her head up very well
- wearing 3 month and some 3-6 month outfits
- wearing size 1-2 diapers
- sitting in her Bumbo chair
- discovering cartoons and LOVING them
- wearing size 1-2 diapers
- Weighing in at 14lbs 13oz (woah)
- reaching for objects with her unsteady hands
- finding her toes and trying to tickle her feet
These are just a few things she is doing. I head back to work this week and I am happy to report it will be to a new job with the McKesson Corporation. I will be an Implementation Consultant and will NOT have to travel. The best part, I get to work from home, and pray I can keep Loralei here with me a few days a week. She will start a Mother's Day Out program on August 8th. Here's to new beginnings and another wonderful month.
 |
| day 1 |
Month 1
 |
| month 2 |
 |
| Month 3 |
I miss her! and I love her 3 month photo!!
ReplyDelete