Well, we (I) survived my first week away from Loralei, she hardly missed us, I skyped with her at night, and she was way more interested in her new hand eye coordination she mastered while I was away. Loralei is gripping everything you put in her hand, and reaching for toys and playing with them. THIS IS HUGE, it may sound silly, but she gets more interactive and big everyday. We decided since she has a good grip of things, and a pretty strong neck that we would assemble her jump, jump, she is in LOOOVE with it. The first time in she squealed and giggled the whole time.
We are down to Dave's LAST week at Ft. Knox, this time next week we will be a full time family, I can wait, and I know Dave can't wait!!!
Here are a few pictures of her big week with Pop, BeBe, Mema, and Reanna. Thank you to all who helped with the baby while I was away.
 |
| my boyfriend Tanner is very attentive. |
 |
| bed time with my blankie tight in my grip. |
 |
| where have you been hiding this???? |
No comments:
Post a Comment