Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cora is 1


Something happened between Christmas and the end of January.  My baby turned 1.  I seriously don't know how this happened.  Cora the first year of your life, has literally gone by in a blink of an eye.  After what seemed like the longest pregnancy in history, nothing could have prepared my heart for what was waiting on the other side.  I never imagined how my heart could grow to love you.  I could never fathom how you would complete our family with your sweet smile, and disposition.  You are pure joy, and you bring a smile to the face of everyone you meet.   I love you to the moon and back "sunshine."



OHH TOODLES

Birthday spread

mmmmm Cake

She was so excited to celebrate

Oh how far we have come in a year. I love this sweet baby so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment