Monday, November 19, 2012

Basketball, Thanksgiving, and Christmas oh my!

This weekend we took a trip to Albany to celebrate Thanksgiving, and to watch Dave's brother Michael, sister in-law Brittany, and good family friend Jerry get inducted in the bulldog hall of fame! We are so proud of them all, and glad we all got together to celebrate another year of Thanks! We were also excited to celebrate the engagement of Dave's sister Rachel and fiancé Austin. They will be getting married early next summer :)

At the end of the weekend we were able to sneak a quick trip to Christmas Village. I always feel like this annual event kicks off the Christmas season. So many wonderful ideas and vendors!!! Let the fun begin!

Daddy, can I be a cheerleader?  NO!


Puh-Lease daddy?


Uncle Mike getting his plaque


shh, daddy. I'll read to you while you sleep.


and this is where daddy used to box out.


HO HO HO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment