Daddy's home! HALLELUJAH! We missed him so much, and Loralei missed her daddy and I missed my handsome husband ;) Since I last posted Dave and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. It is wild to think it has been 3 years. We sat around eating dinner with Loralei on the BIG day, and said "Three years, and this is all we have to show for it (pointing at LL), we've done good." :) Sadly, I was sick as a dog on our special day so we kept it low key and celebrated at home. Sometimes that is just as good, family time is always a big bonus!
Once Dave got home we took a quick trip to the beach to relax, and play. We all had a good time, now we are settled in and trying to find our new normal. For now.
Here is a little cuteness to help you with your withdraws.
| Daddy's HOME!!!!! |
| post-farm day at school. She had a BIG ol' time |
| reading to buddy Anna Kate at School. |
| Mom, this is NOT working |
| This is how you spell Romance on your anniversay :( |
| Look who I found on vacation. Walter and Kermit |
She looks so grown up!! Can't wait to see you all in a week or so!
ReplyDelete