I had to take a quick training trip to Colorado this past week, so Loralei spent some QT with her daddy while I was away. They went to the park to feed the ducks (she LOVES the ducks), and took a stroll or two around while they were there. Loralei also learned a few new tricks while I was gone. She channeled her inner primate and became a climbing, monkey. She is taking on couches, chairs, and any piece of furniture that will stand still. (Insert worried face). This must be that part her pediatrician warned me about at her 12 month check up. :) Anyway, she had a big time, while I was gone and didn't seem to miss me one bit. I sure did miss her though. When I got home I took her back to the park and out of a little frozen yogurt.
 |
| Colorado Sunset with wild fire haze. YIKES |
 |
| here ducky, ducky, ducky |
 |
| shirt, I don't need a shirt |
 |
| the kid wore no clothes while I was away. LOL |
 |
| Mom, look what I can do. I got up here by myself |
 |
| oh ducky ducky ducky |
 |
| weeeeeeee |
 |
| YUMMM! |
 |
| Not so sure about this one. |
No comments:
Post a Comment