Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bluegrass State visit!

We had a big weekend in Kentucky! Dave had drill so Loralei and I spent some quality time with Aunt Rachel, Nanna, Granpa, Granny Staton, and many other friends. She went to church with her grandparents and let her Nanna take her down front for Children's Church were she was so good and sat very still. We had a great visit and I know her Kentucky family was so glad to have her in and show her off.

We found out more info about Dave's ankle.  It looks like he has a fracture on an old injury that is causing most of his pain and discomfort. The doctor has insisted he stay off of it and if it is better in a few weeks he can avoid surgery.  Fingers Crossed!!!

We have two big play dates planned for this weekend, I can't wait to see what moments we will capture on film :)


My buddy Jerry came to see me after church!


nana rocking me to sleep

yummm Black Beans!!

Ready for my Friday night out!

funny faces with Granny
Figure 8's with Grandpa


ahh, just relaxing watching some TV after my big weekend

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how big she is getting! We can't wait to see her Saturday!

    ReplyDelete