Friday, September 9, 2011

5 Months Old!

Loralei you are 5 months OLD!  I can't believe it, you are growing sooo very fast, everyday you become more and more of a character and your little personality is starting to shine.

5 Month Stats:
  • You weigh somewhere around 18lbs
  • You are still wearing size 3 diapers
  • Clothes size is pretty dead on 6 months with a few 6-9 depending on the brand.
  • You smile ALL the time at anyone!!  
  • You LOVE stuffed animals
  • You HATE having your neck cleaned
  • You could live without a nap, but eventually give in
  • You are starting to sit up on your own, and LOVE your toys, and JumpaRoo
(Warning Cuteness Overload ahead)


Your 1st School picture
Brrrrr it got cold

I can watch, she's cooking again


I can sit up and watch TV at the same time!
Grandparents Day at School
Titans Day at School!
woah, how'd I get in mommy and daddys bed?!?!?!




1 comment:

  1. Don't you just LOVE the Podee bottles??? THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete